We feel strongly about the value of the following rules. They are designed to allow the list to run smoothly, with the least amount of confusion and owner interference. Therefore, we will abide by them. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Deborah Gately McKeen, Kevin Berger, Cleo Kiernan
1) Do not cross post to Personal Care Assistance and other forums. Cross posting is sending the same post to multiple lists, by using the CC: feature of your email program.
2) Do not re-quote parts of Personal Care Assistance posts to other forums or posts from another forum to Personal Care Assistance [including private e-mail] without the express permission from the poster of the original.
3) Do not re-quote all or huge blocks of a message to which you are replying. If you do not know how to turn off or use the automatic reply quoting on your email program, ask the list owners. Long, unnecessary quotes are a huge drain on the system and make reading your comments very difficult.
4) Please make sure the SUBJECT: area of your post matches the subject of your post!
5) Soliciting for funds and the sale of any merchandise is not allowed.
6) Please be respectful. No flaming, no insults, no trolling. (trolling is joining a forum for the purpose of disrupting it.)
7) If you have a problem with a list member's post, speak to the post, not to the poster. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the List.
8) Comments about list management are to be sent to the list owners rather than through the list.
9) "Harvesting" or "Mining" the e-mail addresses of list members is strictly prohibited.
Return to PCA Home Page
urn to PCA Home Page